26 August 2012

TC of KG - Chapter Fourteen

"The list could surely go on, and there is nothing more wonderful than a list, instrument of wondrous hypotyposis."


The impossibly long list of reason why ASR and KKG will NEVER work out

1.       He's the most arrogant guy I've ever had the misfortune to meet. If you looked up arrogant on Google, the first picture there will be of Arnav Singh Raizada.

2.       His ego is bigger than Mt Everest. Actually it's bigger than the freaking sun.

3.       We are exact opposites.

4.       I hate people who can't say sorry and the aforementioned won't say sorry to save his life.

5.       He has a million secrets. Scratch that, one would have to redefine infinity to place a number on it.

The impossibly long list of reason why KKG should clean her room

1.       It looks like something died in here. No joke.

2.       To get rid of the ugly jacket that smells like the aforementioned.

3.       To get rid of all the things that smell like the aforementioned in general. Eg My red kurta and everything that was within his proximity on Saturday.

4.        To find a place to hide my camera from line of sight.

5.       To find the spare batteries that amma bought just yesterday. I'm pretty sure she'll lecture me about how I'm a failure in life just because a freaking pair of batteries went missing-ish.

The impossibly long list of reasons why KKG should just stay in her room forever.

1.       Let's face it; the cleaning process will take at least that long.

2.       The room is a confusion free zone: No college, no crazy stalker dudes etctec

3.       The outside world is a dangerous place and I'm less likely to die within these four walls. Note- Death due to excess hyperventilation and dhak dhak is so legit !

4.       I love my room and love solitude even more.

5.       I don't have to face the aforementioned. Ever.

The impossibly long list of reasons why college is so unnecessary.

1.       It's a proven fact that over 70% of the people don't even use the stuff they learn in college. Ever.

2.       Too much drama is hazardous to health. No joke.

3.       Mr Sinnah is going to kill me one of these days, I'm sure of it.

4.       All the billionaires in the world are college dropouts. 'Khushi Kumari Gupta- On the list of Forbes magazine's Richest' has a really nice ring to it.

5.       I make excellent jelabies. I can make a living out of it without all this education crap. Speaking of jelabies, I must go make a new batch.

The impossibly long list of reasons why KKG should make jelabies.

1.       I don't want to think.

2.       I don't want to think.

3.       I don't want to think.

4.       I don't want to think.

5.       I don't want to think.
The impossibly long list of reasons why KKG should call Priya

1.       She's going to kill me if I don't. (Are we seeing a trend here, why do so many people want to off me?)

2.       She has the right to know about the *ahem* aforementioned event with an aforementioned person.

3.       She can convince me otherwise regarding my all-too-sensible plan of permanent exile.

4.       She can offer her comforting, albeit a little fake, words of encouragement to my over dramatic life crisis.

5.       It's in the Best-Friend-Hand-Book. 'Thou should call Best Friend regularly.'

The impossibly long list of reasons why Anil is such a sweetheart.   
  
1.       He's drop dead gorgeous.

2.       He's got GREAT hair.

3.       His smile is absolutely infectious.

4.       He can say sorry.

5.       He's uncomplicated.

The impossibly long list of reasons why Shyam (probably) wants to stalk KKG.

1.       He wants me to be a part of his underground organization. Sex/Homicide/Drugs/Scandal

2.       He wants me to be his friend. Sex/Homicide/Drugs/Scandal.

3.       He wants to use me as bait. Sex/Homicide/Drugs/Scandal.

4.       I probably look like one of his psycho ex-girlfriends. Sex/Homicide/Drugs/Scandal.

5.       Sex/Homicide/Drugs/Scandal.

The conversation between Priya and KKG- A small briefing (with swear words omitted.)

Cupcakes. Fudge muffin. Double scope of chocolate ice cream. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?

Calm down. What do half those words even mean?

Fish fingers and custard.

Now you're going too far Priya. Surely I don't deserve to be called Fish Fingers and Custard.

You're lucky you called. I was planning on looking you up on google, in case you were declared dead or something.

I just had a couple of things going on Priya. A couple of big, gigantic, mammoth, prominent...

Get to the damn point Khushi.

Arnavkissedme also Shyamencounter.

Can you go over that again... Arnav what also Shyam what?

Arnav may or may not have kissed me which may or may not have been due to the talk I had with Shyam.

-...-

Priya are you still with me?

Hello?

HELLO?

Stop screaming into my blue berry cupcake ears.

Well? What do I do? Damn, is my plan of permanent exile the only option left? Damn Damn Damn.

Khushi. Just breathe for a second 'kay? It's a very easy task. In Out. In Out. In Out.
Okay. Fine. Tell me in detail what happened.

*A brief detailed account of yesterday's events*

So that's why I'm going to be a jelabie maker for the rest of my life.

Jalabie making? Khushi where do you come up with stuff like this?

Stop laughing. I'm having a mid-life crisis here.

Okay, look, if I know anything at all about Arnav, it's that he loves to be in his comfort zone which is basically just academia and tennis. You are wayyy away from his comfort zone, so trust me he'll ignore you. As for Shyam, just keep your distance from him. Let's not judge him at the same time let's just steer clear of him.

Priya what will I ever do without you?

Probably be rotting in your hell-hole of a room for the rest of your life?

Very funny.

I try.

A summery to the presently unnamed story for creative writing.

There was once a girl, beautiful and naive. She was adored everywhere for her silly antics and funny gestures. Everything about her screamed innocence. Until, one day she was grabbed by a hideous behemoth and thrown into an ugly world where stalkers were common and evil kissing monsters thrived. Will our damsel make it out alive? Will she overcome this cruel torturous world and reach for the light? Only time will tell.

A brief message exchange between ASR and KKG because I was stupid enough to message him.

I hate you.

Come again?

I hate you.

Okay.

I hope you drown in a puddle.

Okay.

I hope you accidently slip and break your nose.

Okay.

If you say 'okay' one more time I'll make sure it's your last word. Ever.

Okay.

I HATE YOU. FOREVER.

OKAY.

An extremely small list of reasons why ASR and KKG may work out.

1.       He's an amazing kisser and looks hot when he's angry. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment